Kuuntelen musiikkia ja rähisen mahalleni. Minä haluan pudottaa kilojani, minun on pakko. 09.05 minun pitää olla kunnossa, haluaisin karistaa itsestäni vielä xx kiloa siihen menneessä. AION ONNISTUA!
---
"Kuka on tuo tyttö
Mistä hän tulee
Hän ei voi olla yksi
Kenet haluat
Kuka on varastanut maailmani
Se ei ole totta
Se ei ole oikein
Ne ovat päiväni
Ne ovat yöni
Joka tapauksessa
Kuka on tuo tyttö joka elää elämääni"

"There is no kindness in your eyes
The way you look at me is just not right
I can tell what is going on this time
There is a stranger in my life"
"It tears us apartThe beat of my heart"
"You signed my name on your arm
You put so much in my heart
When the darkness rolls in
I'll be there through thick and thin"
"So I won't give up
No I won't break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong
Even if it all goes wrong
When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe"

"Underneath this smile
My world is slowly caving in
All the while
I'm hanging on"
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti